Should I Use Pain Relief Pads?
Pain relief pads have been around for quite sometime but how do you know if it’s right for you?
While some people resort to ibuprofen, others may need a more direct approach to their pain relief.
In today’s example we’ll using our rechargeable pain relief pad (Wireless TENS Device) that you can try out risk free in our shop.
The Viverity Pain Relief Pad is an advanced rechargeable wireless TENS device for use at home, work or travel.
Its tiny compact design delivers powerful targeted and effective pain relief.
This easy-to-use device has four therapeutic modes to choose from and one pre-set combination program that delivers alternating therapy.
With 15 levels of adjustable intensity, finding a comfortable level of relief is simple and quick.
The unique wireless device includes a flexible gel pad which allows you to surround your pain, a wall charger with USB cable, device, plastic carrying case and a convenient drawstring bag to keep everything in one place.
Viverity Pain Relief Pad is available without a prescription and FDA cleared for OTC sale.
Can be used for chronic and acute pain on most areas of the body.
Rechargeable wireless device (no batteries to buy) allows you to move around freely with no wires.
- Uses TENS technology (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) for safe and effective pain relief.
- 20-minute treatment sessions.
- Programmed with four therapeutic modes and one pre-set combination program.
- Powerful with 15 levels of adjustable intensity.
What Does It Come With?
- One (1) re-usable gel electrode (up to 15 uses)
- TENS device
- Plastic carrying case
- Wall charger with USB cable
- Instruction manual
- Drawstring carrying bag.
- Gel Electrode Pad Refills (item #E101-6R) available for separate purchase.
If you’ve enjoyed today’s post and would like to try out our Wireless TENS Device to use for your pain relief pad then you need to try it risk free today.
Please share this post with your friends!
San Antonio Medical Supplies